Write For Us
We do have a few guidelines:
1) We ask that the work is yours, and that by submitting a tutorial to us to publish, you are acknowledging it is your work and that we have the right to post it to our blog, site, facebook page, Twitter, and YouTube accounts.
2) We ask that if you submit a tutorial to us and we use it, that you not post it anywhere else online, not even on your own portfolio.
3) Please make tutorials well written, easy to understand, and bursting to the brim with information. Since these are Photoshop tutorials, it would be very helpful if you had screenshots of every step for us to put into the tutorial.
4) We do not accept tutorials that contain: nudity, cursing, racism, anti-religious sentiments towards any religion, or illegal activity. If you're uncertain what is an appropriate tutorial to submit, then ask, and we'd be happy to help you choose an appropriate topic for a tutorial! Remember, we aim to cover everything from the basics, to the most advanced topics in Photoshop and Photoshop Elements, so if you've got an idea, we'd love to have you write about it!
Please note: We do not accept all tutorials. Your tutorial is not guaranteed to be published just because you submit it to us.
What guest authors get in return:
- 3 do-follow backlinks to their url. One at the top of the guest post, and two at the bottom in the author's bio. Please submit a 2-3 sentence author bio with each article you submit to us, along with the 1-3 urls you wish us to link to. Urls are also subject to point #4 above.