Slide 3 Slide 2 Slide 1 Slide 4

8/21/11

Posted by JATomlinson | 7 comments

Advertise With Us

Advertise with us with a 300x250 pixel advertisement placed in full view on the right hand side of the page.

We are currently offering advertising space at a discounted price of $30/month.

The following is a recent screen shot of the information received from Google Analytics:

The following image is a recent screenshot from the google adsense account that has been attached to this website between July 21, 2011 and August 20, 2011:

If you would like to purchase advertising from us, please leave a comment below.  Please note that Comments are moderated and comments on this particular page will not show up for other users or visitors to view.  Your comment will only be viewed by site admin.

In your comment please tell us your e-mail address (we will never sell your address or send you spam), as well as what type of content your advertisement will contain, and how long you would like to purchase the ad space for.

We look forward to working with you!

7 comments:

  1. This is my first time I visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this nice informative blog. Really too impressing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really your blog is very interesting.... It contains great and unique information. I enjoyed to visiting your blog. It's just amazing.... Thanks very much for the share.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your spectacular entry, man.I read your blog and I blog.its your article very useful and very good knowledge and information gained. Really sure, he likes what you say here, and you got it, I like clothes that claim to. Have Fun and witty you for making that continues to be nervous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a great time reading your article and I found it interesting. This is such a beautiful topic that me and my friends are talking about. Thanks for this blog, we are enlightened.

    ReplyDelete
  6. One more thing I'd like to add, is that when some people start understanding this topic and not seeing improvements, they start to quit. But is not how it must be. Even if you're not getting great results at first, keep it up during few months till you see good authority sites like this where you would be able to get enough guidelines that could hadly be come across even in the most expensive e books.

    Please visit http://clippingpathsource.com/ to know more about clipping path service.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect...many post I found on-line was crap...this worked perfect! Thanks

    ReplyDelete