Slide 3 Slide 2 Slide 1 Slide 4

9/9/11

Posted by JATomlinson | 4 comments

Typography


Have you ever wondered just what exactly typography is and how to do it?  I'm a huge fan of typographic art and choosing the perfect font for my graphic designs.  Get started below with these key typography resources!






10 Common Typography Mistakes

Typography is Sexy Part 2

Minimalist Typography Examples

Typography Served (Typography Gallery)


Typography From Behance (Gallery)


30 Creative Examples of Typographic Art






Typographic Art Photoshop Tutorials:




Know of any other cool typography resources? Let us know in a comment below!

4 comments:

  1. I like the valuable info you provide in your articles.The written skill is so good . I am very impress to this post. This is a great article.Thanks to share this blog with us . I will keep share in future.
    website design

    ReplyDelete
  2. One more thing I'd like to add, is that when some people start understanding this topic and not seeing improvements, they start to quit. But is not how it must be. Even if you're not getting great results at first, keep it up during few months till you see good authority sites like this where you would be able to get enough guidelines that could hadly be come across even in the most expensive e books.

    Please visit http://clippingpathsource.com/ to know more about clipping path service.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am visiting art and photography related websites for a long time, just because I am fond of collecting information about art-and photographs, and see the different type of art online, I am come across your post to same reason, you have added here great craft's images, these crafts are really looking great, I have never seen it before. Thanks for sharing this post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your post is really good and providing nice information.. I liked it and enjoyed reading it.Keep sharing such important posts.

    ReplyDelete